In this webinar Gil discusses how Neo4j was implemented to power Postcards, the new interest graph enabled product from popular social publishing platform Squidoo.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Why Squidoo chose Neo4j over MySQL and Cassandra, its existing database technologies
- What the first week of development with a graph database looked like
- Simple tips to get up to speed on graph design more quickly
- How Neo4j can be used to enable the Semantic Web
- In-depth look at Squidoo's Postcards graph design
Gil Hildebrand, Chief Engineer, Squidoo